For more information on any of the programs we offer, to volunteer to help Mission programs or to make a donation, please contact us.
Build a Church
We regularly help Orthodox priests and communities in the developing world to build churches and other supporting infrastructure projects.
Canister of Love
The money collected from these canisters is used to provide food, clothing and medical care to people in developing countries around the world. Learn More
Dig a Well
Clean water is a luxury in many parts of the developing world. When you support the digging of a well, you provide people with clean and plentiful water. (Note, the cost to dig a well is approximately $3,000.) Wells have been dug in India, Madagascar, the Philippines and in Uganda. To help dig a well today, just print a donation form and mail it in with your gift!
Little Angels Child Sponsorship Program
For only $30 a month, you can sponsor a disadvantaged child in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Archdiocese of Kinshasa). Funds support the child’s health and education. Since the program is administered by volunteers, 100% of the funds are directed toward the needs of the children. Learn More
Support a Mission Priest
Many priests in developing countries have large families and subsist in poverty. One priest often serves many villages, usually travelling by foot. Your donation can significantly help them make progress in their ministry.
Our General Donation fund helps to:
- support initiatives outside of our established programs;
- support individuals, parishes, and other organizations within the Metropolis in their missionary work; and,
- cover the administrative costs of running our programs, so that 100% of the money donated to those programs goes directly to those in need.
General Donation gifts have been used to:
- send kids to Camp Metamorphosis (the Mission Board has covered the cost of sending two kids to camp every summer since 2000);
- subsidize individuals participating in Mission Teams to countries outside Canada;
- print and distribute our newsletter, Missions in Action;
- produce the Canisters of Love for the Canister of Love program
- cover the administrative costs of the Little Angels program